StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Air Force?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Air Force?

I think I like the Fly Boys here tonight. Any support out there?

Old Post 11-25-06 12:47 AM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yes

love em,gl,see below.

Old Post 11-25-06 12:48 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Does the 75 % of public bet scare you?

Old Post 11-25-06 12:49 AM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

I like UNLV +11. They may win this game outright.

Be very careful. . .

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 11-25-06 12:50 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The 75% didnt scare me but going against Os sure does.

Old Post 11-25-06 12:51 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gspotsuspence

dang

that scares me 2, I'm sticking to the half play

Old Post 11-25-06 12:58 AM
gspotsuspence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gspotsuspence Click here to Send gspotsuspence a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JH_919

OSK!!

thot you had no more plays for today!! i took airforce -10, but now you got me scared.. hope airforce comes out gunning

Old Post 11-25-06 01:00 AM
JH_919 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JH_919 Click here to Send JH_919 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Just to be clear--UNLV did not qualify as a Top Play. Just a strong opinion.

Good luck to everyone.

"Don't give up. . .Don't Ever Give Up!" --Jimmy Valvano

Old Post 11-25-06 01:03 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

We can have faith in our own picks. At least he didnt post it. Our service boys will beat the tar out of UNLV

Old Post 11-25-06 01:03 AM
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm with you Doc. Let's hope Oskiem is saving his winning opinions for tomorrow. Let's go Flyboys!!

Old Post 11-25-06 01:09 AM
markmark
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Air Force does seem to fit...

As a fade system play though, thus Taking UNLV, but it's not 100%. Still I'd rather stay away from it, but that's me...

Old Post 11-25-06 01:12 AM
markmark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markmark Click here to Send markmark a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Az

lol

Old Post 11-25-06 01:13 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: