StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Kent Stat vs Ball St- NCAAF
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JDav100

Kent Stat vs Ball St- NCAAF

Only about an hour before this game. I will take Kent State
plus 3 in this game. Kent is number 4 nationally in pass defense and number 7 in tackles for a loss, they are number
2 in the MAC in getting turnovers this year (26). In the last 8 games they have 30 sacks. The defense continues to perform
magnificiantly and last week won their last home game allowing
only 12 first downs and 242 yards. On offense they got 155 yards rushing from E. Jarvis and he should have another good day against a Ball State defense that is giving up a avg of 34 pts per game at home TY. KS has covered 11 games in a row in
conference road games whey they score 28 pts or more and
this should be a high scoring game for them. Their QB Edelman has posted the 7th most yards of offense in a single
season in school history with more than 2,200 yards. BS head coach Brady Hoke is only 14-31 overall in four seasons with the Cardinals but BS does hold a 12-1 SU advantage in this series, simply because KS usually fields a terrible team. This play is
based more on the fact though this year Kent has covered all four times when they were cast as road underdogs. And in
this series, the only other time they were 3 point underdogs, they
ended up winning the game SU 37-15. Most books have this game at KS plus 3 and Plus 130 on the ML. GL today. Jdav

Old Post 11-24-06 05:10 PM
JDav100 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDav100 Click here to Send JDav100 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JDav100

Since I only post occationally and gamble for a living I try to put
up something that will be profitable. BUT this one is not one
of the Winners and I will take my lumps on this game. The
game was a 'black out' at my location so do not know exactly
how it went but it apprears KS did not show up. So a loser
on the Kent State play.

Final Score-- Kent State 6 Ball State 30

Hope we all do better in the later games. Jdav

Old Post 11-24-06 08:47 PM
JDav100 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JDav100 Click here to Send JDav100 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: