StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Miami @ D Town
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami @ D Town

Will Harrington have the yips? I hope not, cuz I cannot forget what Miami did in the 2nd half of last season. It looks as though there is a possibility that the same trend is gaining momentum this season.

DETROIT is 1-7 ATS (-6.7 Units) when playing with 6 or less days rest this season.
The average score was DETROIT 18.6, OPPONENT 27.0 - (Rating = 1*)

GLTA

Miami -3 @ even money for $175.00

Old Post 11-23-06 06:17 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tedruxpin
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am glad I tailed you. I almost took back my original pick because of osk but I have Miami's Defense on my Fantasy Team, so I figured I wanted a big win today!

Old Post 11-23-06 09:36 PM
tedruxpin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tedruxpin Click here to Send tedruxpin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dvp95
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I was on the other side, nice call!

Old Post 11-23-06 09:45 PM
dvp95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dvp95 Click here to Send dvp95 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WINNER

Love the Free Plays Winners at CRIS! No risk all reward. Thanks for the kind words gents.

GLTA

Old Post 11-24-06 04:42 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: