StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The kc-den annoucers
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The kc-den annoucers

make football sound like figure skating. All the hype about the games on the nfl network and then throw crap like that out there. Damn. A little exictement or knowledge of the game would help.

Old Post 11-24-06 04:37 AM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lakerfan113

hahaha i agree

bryant gumble sucks!!!!!

Old Post 11-24-06 05:18 AM
lakerfan113 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lakerfan113 Click here to Send lakerfan113 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
booya
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Classic clown.

Old Post 11-24-06 05:40 AM
booya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for booya Click here to Send booya a Private Message Edit post   Report post
azraelmoney
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree. Collinsworth is is classic whiner and Gumble is just plain horrible. Why not Rich Eisen and Rod Woodsen

Old Post 11-24-06 01:42 PM
azraelmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azraelmoney Click here to Send azraelmoney a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jefff

they should have enlisted Dick Vermeil.
one of the better new announcers i've heard in a while

Old Post 11-24-06 01:51 PM
jefff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jefff Click here to Send jefff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: