StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Early NBA Teaser
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gman26

Early NBA Teaser

Tons of NBA action today but the following 2 add up to the best bets of the day:

5 pt. Teaser

ATL/TOR teased over 199

Utah teased to a PK over the Lakers

On a typical night Hawks/Raps could light up the scoreboard and cruise to 210+ points. With the extra day off and these 2 teams 9-2 O/U in their past 11 meetings the scorekeeper is going to get a workout! Prediction in a close one: ATL 106 - TOR 103.

Utah has owned the Lakers ever since the infamous Kobe Bryant incident. To this day it still bothers Kobe to go back to the scene of the crime. Utah is 8-2-2 ATS over the past 4 seasons. The Lakers are still in rebuilding mode while the Jazz have a legitimate team and will fly by the Lakers today. A shaken Bryant and Laker team gets dominated by the Jazz 2night: Utah 110 - LAL 96.

Hope you all had a great turkey day.

GL 2night and take it to the $bank$.......G

Old Post 11-24-06 04:12 PM
gman26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gman26 Click here to Send gman26 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Yoda

Gman

thanks for the insight.. not sure if you lose on either side of the tease..

Lakers getting 10.5 doesnt sound to bad either..

GL

Take a look at Denver and Dallas.. I feel those should be solid tease plays also..

Hope to see you cash in today..

Old Post 11-24-06 04:17 PM
Yoda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yoda Click here to Send Yoda a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gman26

Yoda

I'm with you on Denver. The Nugs should be able to handle the Warriors at home. I'm investing some more of my Black Friday money on the Nugs....GL! See you at the $bank$

Old Post 11-24-06 04:51 PM
gman26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gman26 Click here to Send gman26 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: