StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Friday
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA Friday

Early leans towards Detroit and Dallas. Should be back later. I'm definitely due a reacharound after getting hosed on two unders last night. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 05:51 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA Friday

I'm going with Orlando and Phoenix. Orlando is in the same situation as Boston was last night and Marbury is just toying with Parker. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 08:20 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm liking Dallas, Detroit, and SA. This is a crucial game three and the talent will come to play. Dallas has won two games but hasn't played well to this point. They will get #3 tonight. Detroit and SA will regain home court advantage. Still thinking. I would like to know who the ref's need. GL

Old Post 04-26-03 12:22 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I really like my sides tonight.

On totals- liking over Det + SA, under Dallas.

Comments Welcome

Old Post 04-26-03 12:51 AM
Greg

Breadman

Those totals are a 3 teamer that I played tonight, also took each one by itself. Hopefully they win.

Greg

Old Post 04-26-03 03:16 AM
Greg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

There's no hoping about it. Just Dave taught me that. GLTus

Old Post 04-26-03 03:19 AM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm still reeling from the 4 point play that sent Kobe to the line. I know I must let go , I must let go, I must let go.........

Old Post 04-26-03 03:45 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: