StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Not to go against Nicks's system but..........
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not to go against Nicks's system but..........

Hey Nick, and to all, your system is great, But I would love all your opinions on this.

OK, we all know pretty much all year we are going to go against Detroit b/c they have so many negative trends b/c they obviously suck. So, I was thinking, skip them, and go w/ the next best play according to your system. I dont want to go against your system, but, I dont think it is worth it to lay all that money. **** happnes, just like the other night. Does anybody see where I am coming from at all? THoughts

Old Post 04-25-03 10:50 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
v-horn
StatFox Hall of Famer

nick probable has the correct numbers but since i begain track the other star play that are not nicks play are 7 and 10

Old Post 04-25-03 10:56 PM
v-horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for v-horn Click here to Send v-horn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

V-Horn

7 W's
10 L's

or 7 out of 10???????

Old Post 04-25-03 10:58 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
v-horn
StatFox Hall of Famer

7 wins
10 loss

that all stars over 20

Old Post 04-25-03 11:01 PM
v-horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for v-horn Click here to Send v-horn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Another way I've been looking at it the last couple of days is to take the highest rated star game that coincides with the estimator, but that shows at least a 20 cent difference in the line either way, meaning LV/Sheets. The logic being something is up with that game. Tonite's game that fits that category is Montreal.

Old Post 04-26-03 12:07 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Red_Stallion

rookie

thats the same angle im been sampling recently as well, last night came up with sf which won

Old Post 04-26-03 12:35 AM
Red_Stallion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red_Stallion Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Will have to track it, the good thing about it is that you get better odds sometimes. It seems to be working tonite Mtl up 7-0.

Old Post 04-26-03 02:32 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Red_Stallion

anaheim also came out strong using that system, not as strong as montreal though.

lets see how anaheim does tonight

note: both of these plays also fall into

Raypedro's new baseball system
http://www.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3249

i.e play a team that won last game

Old Post 04-26-03 02:58 AM
Red_Stallion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red_Stallion Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeah, the more of these angles the stronger the play.

Old Post 04-26-03 04:06 AM
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I believe you should just play the system and try to tweak it.....maybe if something looks real good as far as tweaking.

The system is VERY VERY good and remember it doesn't always have Detroit. I believe yesterday it had the Royals.

Every once in a while we'll get burned betting a large money line but I have to believe we'll make much more just adding them up, seeing if they agree with the estimator, and then betting or not betting.

It seems like every time you try to buck a system it burns you. I read on this board today where someone said they thought the Yankees would win but they were going to go the other way because of VALUE!! Why would you do that?

You either play the Yanks if you like them or you don't play the game. Don't go against what you like or a strong system.

I, as one of many, find Nicks system to be quite amazing. Especially for something that is SO EASY to do.

I have been searching the numbers and have found nothing so far that gives you a strong play EVERY day that is anywhere near as good.

Right now with Detroit being so bad it is hurting a little because we have to pay so much to bet the Star play when it is with Detroit.

I have a strong feeling this will change as the season goes along.

Dog

Old Post 04-26-03 05:52 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: