StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Perfect trend system 6-1
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

Perfect trend system 6-1

Split today with KC winning and the damn Yankees losing. So 6-1 the last 4 days. Wish I could go back further, but there's no way to look at old sheets unless someone on here has them saved somewhere. Nick?

Old Post 04-25-03 08:38 AM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
flldtt
StatFox Hall of Famer

good work

keep up the good work jeffn and keep us posted!

Old Post 04-25-03 09:15 AM
flldtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flldtt Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

DONT KNOW IF I MENTIONED THIS, BUT DONT PLAY A GAME WHERE EACH TEAM HAS A PERFECT TREND.
FOR EXAMPLE, IF LA HAS 12 PERFECT TRENDS AND PITTSBURGH HAS 2, EVEN THOUGH LA HAS SO MANY, THIS WOULD NOT BE A PLAY. YOU WOULD FIND THE NEXT BEST MATCHUP.

(THIS IS NOT TODAY'S TREND, JUST AN EXAMPLE.)

Old Post 04-25-03 05:31 PM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

also......

only include teams w/ more than one perfect trend. It's a lot harder to break multiple streaks than it is to just break one streak. I think this will make a difference.

Old Post 04-25-03 06:13 PM
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

TODAY'S PLAYS

San Fran (most perfect trends, most team wins)
Kansas City (perfect trends w/ most total stars using Nicks star system)

Yankees are a non-play b/c only have one perfect trend.

Old Post 04-25-03 06:31 PM
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

jeff

I had the KC pick. Was on the fence with SF but with your system i will go with it.

Loading up on the KC game though, with small plays on CO and TX for the doggies

Old Post 04-25-03 06:35 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

BASH, I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE COLORADO AND TEXAS TODAY, TEXAS BATS +200 AT HOME, I DON'T CARE WHO THEY ARE PLAYING, THERE IS VALUE THERE. LIKE COLORADO AT HOME WITH A PRETTY HIGH PRICE TOO.

Old Post 04-25-03 07:04 PM
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

TOTALS

Experimenting w/ total on this too. Today's example is LA/PIT.
They have 7 perfect trends in the Foxsheet Matchups areas. All 7 trends favor the under. The second step is to see if their total runs/gm. add up to be less than the posted total.
LA 3.5 runs/gm. LA opponents: 3.3 runs= LA total of 6.8 runs
PIT 3.8 runs/gm. PIT opponents: 4.0 runs= PIT total of 7.8 runs

Both totals are under the posted 8.5

This is the top total play.
KC/TOR had 10 perfect trends all favoring the over, but KC's runs/gm. did not go over the 9 total. But their road games total was 9.1. So I may pull the trigger because it's hard to ignore 10 perfect trends favoring one scenario.

But my official top play is LA under 8.5

Old Post 04-25-03 07:16 PM
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jeffn86,

Like both of the total plays you mention.

I like the under in the LA/PIT game A LOT - I grabbed it for all I could last night at under 8.5, but would still go under the 8 that is currently available.

Also like the KC/TOR game to go over the 9. grabbed +105 on it.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-25-03 09:46 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wilheim

KC/TOR

Be careful Halladay has owened Sweeney in the past and is very tough on righties, (Randa, Berroa, ) Ibanez, Tucker, Beltran ?, and Reliford may have to do the damage. May should get slapped around good, but check status of Delgado.

wil.

Old Post 04-25-03 10:29 PM
wilheim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilheim Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: