StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NEW BASEBALL SYSTEM UPDATE
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NEW BASEBALL SYSTEM UPDATE

Yesterday my system was unreal. 11-4 plus $900 betting $100 per game. Like I said, it has done great this year, on the losing days you dont lose anywhere near your good days. So if anybody is interested, here are tonights games. And you have to play them equal. If you are playing a dog, just bet the $100 or what you are playing per game. If you are playing the fav. you bet to win $100 or whatever you are playing per game.

Baltimore -135
Texas +190
Seattle -300
Oakland -220
Anaheim -130
Atlanta -185
Florida -120
NY Mets -130
Montreal -125

Lot of favorites tonight, pretty rare, but, that is the system, I iwll update tomorrow.

Old Post 04-25-03 10:38 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wanna win

Please do. I'd love to see the results after at least a week.

Old Post 04-25-03 10:44 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I know a guy that sits at our Round Table that does the exact same thing. I first heard about it at our last get together and thought to myself, this guy must be crazy. I might as well bet on whoever played in the daytime yesterday. But after taking a look at it and especially last night, I have decided to keep an eye on it and maybe find some subsets to better inhance this new "action happy" system. Thanks for sharing this with us and letting me know he is not the only crazy one out there. Keep up the good job and we will find the nugget.

Old Post 04-25-03 11:31 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have never had the time, but always had the inclination to check this system out.

I do think that, over time, you will be playing significantly more favorites than underdogs (favorites do tend to win more).

It's a takeoff of the old, "a body in motion tends to stay in motion heading in the same direction."

In daily sports, winning tends to foster more winning, losing tends to foster more losing.

I will be interested in seeing the results as this progresses.

Thanks,
Bart

Old Post 04-25-03 11:47 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: