StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > HOW ABOUT SEATTLE / DETROIT UNDER
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HOW ABOUT SEATTLE / DETROIT UNDER

Hey Guys did you check out the stars on Seattle / Detroit Under. There is an 84* difference, and the estimator goes w/ it. I know some of you are starting to look at Over/Unders but, damn, this does look tempting. Thoughts

Old Post 04-25-03 11:38 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't have it as a play because the line is 7.5, and the Estimator has it at 7.3. I'm following rookie's suggestion to only make it a play if there's at least a .5 difference between the real betting line, and the Estimator projection. My totals play today is UNDER 8 1/2 in the Twins/White Sox game. That game has the second highest number of stars (43, w/ a differential of 42), and the Estimator projects it at 7.4, which qualifies it as a play.

Old Post 04-26-03 01:19 AM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nate
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't know about the over/under. I hate playing those as they have little to do w/the game outcome........

I do have a big stash of $$ on Seattle to win outright.

Old Post 04-26-03 03:14 AM
nate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nate Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The Over / Under is 8

Hey guys, the O/U is 8 not 7.5. Check it out

Old Post 04-26-03 03:20 AM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Then I would jump on it, Det is not scoring and Sea hasn't been tearing the cover either. I used Min/CWS 'cause it was the right call at that time, the line was 7.5 in the Det/Sea game. Hopefully they'll both win.

Old Post 04-26-03 04:11 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

I have had that happened to me, where I go bet it and the line moves, I then stay away.

Old Post 04-26-03 04:13 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: