StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > T'Wolves/Lakers
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

T'Wolves/Lakers

The Lakers lost three games by 20 points or more during the regular season after Shaq's return. They were 3-0 ATS in the next games, covering as 1 1/2 & 4 points dogs, and as 11 point favorites. In those same games, they went over totals of 188 and 202, and under 208. That's not a whole lot of information, but I'm leaning back towards the OVER. I don't like laying more than 9 1/2 points in the NBA.

Old Post 04-24-03 10:11 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

I agree see my post from last game. gl

Old Post 04-24-03 11:21 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm liking Minny, NJ, played Boston and under.

Leaning towards the under in the Minny game right now.

Short BS session here:
Boston will come to play tonight. NJ should wipe out the worst team in the post-season after that loss. Nobody wants to take the East. The Lakers will still not be motivated, definitely at least the supporting cast won't bring it. I think the playoff grit and the traveling may temper what has been phenomenal shooting in this series to this point, but that would be going in the face of a ton of trends in favor of the over. GL

Old Post 04-25-03 12:15 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

The OVER hit, but I'll admit that I got lucky. What was it--180 with about three minutes left? OT got me over. As one of my friends is fond of saying, "I'd rather be lucky than good"

Old Post 04-25-03 02:16 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: