StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Dag Gummit
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dag Gummit

no day games? I hate this garbage. Sit here in my office, trying to stay awake and not intoxicate everyone with my breath and odor and try to stay awake...............ARGH!

im going with the Rams, Pats, Phins, and All Madden Team today.

gl

Hope I can make it till 7!

Old Post 04-25-03 04:30 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kiwi@NZ

Whats your day job bash! . I'm a fisherman and of similar age as yourself

Old Post 04-25-03 08:51 PM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

I am in Insurance (marketing director)

Anything available in the fishing industry. I am looking at moving away for a year and was considering fishing in Iceland or Carribean or......

I have a 26' Wahoo spt fish I was even thinking about chartering out of Ft Pierce FL.

Old Post 04-25-03 10:27 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kiwi@NZ

I fish for crayfish down here in New Zealand ,just of the coast of the North Island ,great job work for my Dad ,start in October and finish aroun Feb,normally do around 40-50 days work.
If you come down this way I can give you a job,I often find a bit of work for some of the locals......no problems.....ps your no good to me if you get seasick...lol

Old Post 04-25-03 10:41 PM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sea sick? Thats how we chum here in FL. No sickness here. Born on the water and made the cross to bahamas at age of 8.

The seas are my friends......until a hurricane comes! :-O

Old Post 04-25-03 10:45 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: