StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > One NBA Play...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

One NBA Play...

Lakers -10.5

This line looks fishy as hell to me, but somehow the Lakers will cover it. After the way they got beat, I know they want to win but this is a lot of points.

But this is the T-Wolves. With Garnet having to shoulder so much in the last game, he can't be up for this game too. Even if he does have another solid performance, the rest of the team has to have another one too. They may be able to pull together again tonight, but this is the T-Wolves.

Old Post 04-24-03 10:17 PM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think I will stick with the over same reasons as last game.

Old Post 04-24-03 11:20 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
bDnews
StatFox Hall of Famer

rookie

I have this one estimated at about 98-85........

GL2U though, I just like the side

Old Post 04-25-03 12:40 AM
bDnews is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bDnews Click here to Send bDnews a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J-Rock

Lakers ALWAYS get the home calls. They should ROLL all over the T-Wolves tonight. 98-84

Old Post 04-25-03 12:52 AM
J-Rock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J-Rock Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: