StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Golfpro, Why not in Houston Today?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Golfpro, Why not in Houston Today?

I thought you would be out their with those guys playing the Shell Houston Open? What gives?

Old Post 04-24-03 11:21 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Netx tourney is the Open qualifier

I only play in about 15 tourneys a year.

Havent wanted to do the RABBIT thing and travel the tour for mondays....waiting to see if I get in a few fields first.

So youll have to put up with my pretty face around here occasionally this summer.

Old Post 04-24-03 11:28 PM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Have you watched any of it?

Looks like a nice course. It is about 45 minutes from my house. Brand new the tour players seem to like it.

Old Post 04-24-03 11:49 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GolfPro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Not yet

Been working daily on the game to get ready for the Open qualifier during t he day.

I play in a few tourneys and teach a few clients. Other than that I have a couple of business interests to keep me busy and put the money in the accounts.

I do enjoy watching the tourneys on the weekend amidst my other things. This weekend we are entertaining........the pitfalls of living in south florida.

Old Post 04-25-03 12:05 AM
GolfPro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GolfPro Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: