StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > SHIOT!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

SHIOT!

I quit my job. They call meetings right before a game so I cant get a bet in.

Just lost mad $$$$

heres my 2 weeks!

Old Post 04-24-03 10:09 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
patfrat

Wow, dude...

...that's dedication.

Old Post 04-24-03 10:29 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Im too young to be stressed out about going to a meeting or firing a bet in on time.

That KC bet cost me $1090. ARRRGGGGHHHH!

Old Post 04-24-03 10:33 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

The nice thing about Nick's System, is that you can jump on board any day during the regular baseball season and expect to make money. Tomorrow's another day.

Old Post 04-24-03 10:40 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Going to load up on Yanks and RL. I think i will place it now before I get in a car wreck on the way home or something and spill my beer, get a DUI, and thrown in slammer with a bunch of Orlando's finest.

Old Post 04-24-03 10:45 PM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

That's funny! I recommend calling a cab though. At least you were up! I slept till 2:15 EST and the game just went. Talk about sick at your stomach. I'm ****ed. 22-3 and getting a DOG! Someone call me from now on please!

Old Post 04-24-03 11:04 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: