StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Dallas& Portland
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BigDaddy

NBA Dallas& Portland

Does anybody like the over in this game at 191.5? I also like Portland to defend home court, public is going to Dallas. Comments Please

Old Post 04-25-03 09:25 PM
BigDaddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDaddy Edit post   Report post
themann
StatFox Hall of Famer

The only chance the Blazers have is in a half court game. I look for the half court offense to run the clock in order to take the fast break and rythyme away from the Mavs. If the Blazers are successful in achieving a half court game its an under the total. Best wager may be Blazers for the first half and then the under for the game. I have the Blazers scoring 92pts and the Mavs capping out at 97. It doesnt mean the Mavs will win the game, they just wont score more than this in a half court contest. GL

Blazers +1.5 first half.. 2 units
Mavs 191 under...... 2 units
Parlay the 2 for............1 unit

Old Post 04-25-03 10:22 PM
themann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for themann Edit post   Report post
BigDaddy

Portland & Dallas

Thanks to" themann" for comments about game

Old Post 04-25-03 11:46 PM
BigDaddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDaddy Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm liking Dallas and leaning under. GL

Old Post 04-26-03 12:24 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: