StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nick, did the system last year consistantly have...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick, did the system last year consistantly have...

a play on or against the same team. If so, I wonder how it did.

This year, for example we all thought that the top star play would be Oakland against Detroit through this current series. And that most of the Top Star plays would be on teams against Detroit.

This would concern me however as linesmakers are wising up as evidenced by the massive line last night and today.
Perhaps at some point, it was pointed out that linesmakers may go to a RL only play. I'm sure if this happens, it would no longer qualify as a star play.

Not sure how Statfox will sheet such a game for those that don't have the premium subscription.

Old Post 04-24-03 07:07 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Let me get last years binder out and I'll post the plays and the stars from last year.

Old Post 04-24-03 07:16 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: