StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thursdays NBA
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thursdays NBA

Breadman,
Hope you followed my lead last night in the baskets. 4-1 last night and now on a 22-7 run. I will be back later with my choices for tonight on this thread. Looks like L.A. will roast some wolves as of now. You just can't get away with what they did to the 3 time defending champs. If everyone would post on this thread it will be easy to follow. Thanks and good luck.

Old Post 04-24-03 02:30 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice Job last night. "I'll be bak"

Old Post 04-24-03 06:07 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Impressive record

theqman,

Great record. For what it's worth, I think the Lakers cover the -9.5 spread tonight.

I also like
MIN/LAL under 202
NJ +1.5 (actually grabbed +2)

Will grab Boston if they drop to -1.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-24-03 07:06 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: