StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Star system 22-2 +19.2 Units $931 Bankroll....
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Star system 22-2 +19.2 Units $931 Bankroll....

Today's play is suprisingly not on Oakland, although with Zito on the mound and Detroit bring them to 11 innings last night, I'm sure Oakland is a great bet.

Today's top play has a 67 star difference whereas Oakland has a 60 star difference.

Bankroll should roll over $1000 mark today approx 7 days ahead of schedule.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:09 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Excellent.

We'll see if there are any significant changes on the next Foxsheet update.

Thanks again Nick. You and Statfox are making many of us a lot of $!

Old Post 04-23-03 06:17 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick....

I just finished doing the star's and can't see the 67 Star. Thanks for all your time and effort. GL

Old Post 04-23-03 06:19 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

The Top play team has 72 stars for it, and the play against team has 5 stars for it so a 67 star difference. Estimated scores are 5 to 4.7.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:23 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

On a side note... in addition to a couple of offshore books I use... I place bets with a local guy, have been for years. He cut me off this weekend! No longer wants my baseball business.

Pretty obvious why. He told me he'd welcome me back for football.

Well then... we just need to come up with a top star play for the NFL! Anybody else seeing a reaction yet?

Old Post 04-23-03 06:27 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

My local guy rebets my selections at 5 sports books so he is making a killing off me, tell your local to do the same.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:29 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Did you tell him you are Pete Rose?

JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick.....

I've got that one at 61-16, for a 45 star difference. Thanks again

Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jake

Maybe the sheet I looked at was updated. Check it again.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:31 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nick... thats a good idea, but this guy is old school. He wouldn't know how to make a bet offshore if his life depended on it.

Do you know which offshore has the highest limits? And obviously a good payout record?

Thanks.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:32 PM
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Im with Jake.......45* diff on that one

I wish we could have times posted on each sheet as to when it was last updated in the corner. would make life a little easier.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:33 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

With that play only being a 40+ star play. The front runner again is Oakland. Any doubts about this?

Old Post 04-23-03 06:36 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Rich

Bashton1,

We are looking into the time stamp idea!

I'll keep you posted.

Rich

Old Post 04-23-03 06:37 PM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
ron

If you miss-read 1st stars and think la has 11, then add rest they would come to 67. Unless sheets were updated. The real star game was named straight out in the members forum at 10:06 est.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:38 PM
ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ron Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete

Canbet & BetCris.

I'm not sure what Betcris highest limit action is since I just joined them for MLB. At Canbet it's max $5000 per game payout in MLB, unless you have special arrangements. I'm also partial to Canbet since I bought a block of shares in their holding company with last years MLB wins.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:40 PM
nefarious

Rich,

Also -- I think today's star-counting confusion came from the teams being listed in different orders throughout the sheet. Please keep the 1st team 1st throughout the sheets!

regards,
nef

Old Post 04-23-03 06:41 PM
nefarious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nefarious Edit post   Report post
StatFox Rich

nefarious,

Yes, that is on our list of development issues to be resolved.

Good luck,
Rich

Old Post 04-23-03 07:02 PM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Opps Ron is correct I misread the SS stars with the oppsiste team having the 14 and the team I thought had 3 bringing that to a 49 star difference, so Oakland is the top play.

Old Post 04-23-03 07:12 PM
Betman

Nick

Pretty soon the vast majority of top plays will be against Detroit. With an ever increasing moneyline, it is just a matter of time we will have to bet Uncle Jeff's farm to win Cousin Billy's cow.

Are you still planning to bet to win 10 % ? At -400, you would need to risk almost half of your bankroll. Any contingency plans here ?

Old Post 04-23-03 07:54 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
ggardelis@lvcm.

Star System

Hey Nick,
I count a 45 star diff. in the Dodger game -- please advise.
Thanks

Old Post 04-23-03 09:34 PM
ggardelis@lvcm. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ggardelis@lvcm. Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: