StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NO dogs.....
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

NO dogs.....

I cant seem to find a dog I like today. Might go out on a limb with TB but very small.

jeffn - any thoughts? Or anyone else?

Old Post 04-23-03 07:30 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

The dog I like today is Texas, at home +130? Boston's bullpen is very, very bad, and Palmeiro almost exposed them last night and they almost upset Pedro.
I think they'll have more success against Wakefield tonight. Thomson pitches pretty well at home and correct me if I'm wrong, but has the TX bullpen blown a save this year?
I like this one.

Old Post 04-23-03 09:34 PM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

jeff

I hear what you are saying but something is keeping me away from that game....not sure exactly what, my balls maybe?!?!?!

Yes, TX has 1 blown save, just for the record.

GL if ya go with it!

.........from the pine

Old Post 04-23-03 09:45 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

texas hasn't won a game yet with Thomson pitching this year

yet another quirky fact

Old Post 04-23-03 10:06 PM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

jeffn

nice call on Texas. Looks like both are dogs hit. Actually I think 90% of dogs hit yesterday.........hmmmm

Old Post 04-24-03 02:15 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: