StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Detroit over Oakland 4-1
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Rich

Detroit over Oakland 4-1

Good morning guys,

Obviously last nights A's game was a shocker. The Tigers pulled a major upset and many people lost money by taking the 4-1 favorite.

I personally had the A's as well.

Many of the people here are new, so I just wanted to take a moment to stress how important we at StatFox feel money management is in this business. Of course on paper, Oakland should've won that game. But we have to remember it is only 1 game. And anything can, and does, happen.

Big favorites do lose. If you follow a disciplined approach and don't fluctuate too much from your normal bet size, you can weather these losses.

I'm not trying to preach to anyone here, or put salt in the wounds. I lost too. I just want to help make sure losses like this are only a bump on the road to a successful season.

There are a few early games on the schedule today. I'll post again when the afternoon update is complete.

Good luck guys,
Rich

Old Post 04-24-03 01:48 PM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

All I can say is THANK YOU to my book for not allowing me to take this bet and lose big $$. I did however take it small with another and wound up breaking even all the way around thanks to the Yanks.

After all that garbage last night I will be happy to break even!

LETS GO GET EM TODAY GUYS!

Old Post 04-24-03 02:09 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: