StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Orlando Magic
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Orlando Magic

playing the UNDER. These two teams will literally be beating each other. T-Mac will still get about 30 but the rest of the team might get 50.

Im looking at Magic +5.5, Magic ML +190 and under 183.5 (91-89 magic)

If magic win this game tonight.......it will be all over as you will see a first time sellout in the TD Waterhouse Friday. I will also let you all know if I attend Friday.....very good chance to go 14-1 I think.

Old Post 04-23-03 05:32 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Makes sense.
I'm liking Detroit. They could use some of the old tricks from the Chuck Daley "Jordan Rules" games. They have to decide whether to stop McGrady or everyone else (Gooden had a great game). If they bang him a bit, his back may end up stopping him.

Why is the Philly line 4. Did a healer touch Baron Davis and free him of his pain?

Old Post 04-23-03 06:13 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm also liking NO and leaning towards Dallas.

The big men for NO will show up and dominate as they should have, Iverson will not be as hot, NO played a good game despite the injury situation, being on the road, and the way the game was called.

Portland has only Wallace offensively.

Comments Welcome

Old Post 04-23-03 10:27 PM
Breadman is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA Picks

Gotta go with the Pistons the way things have been going with instant revenge (except the Spurs). Detroit is in a 18-3 situation and I also think they will not let T-Mac get 40 again and play a more defensive style of game as they are more than acustomed to. Here are my picks for those who are interested. I am at 18-6 in my last 24, but that means nothing going into tonights games. It's only the future that counts.

Detroit (-)
Detroit UNDER
Philly OVER
Portland (+)
Dallas OVER

Good Luck

Old Post 04-23-03 10:48 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Saw on the net that Portland was unable to leave Dallas after the last game. Plane broke. Maybe someone on the team yanked out the copper wiring to sell for scrap. Happens here in the city all the time. Anyhow, any thoughts on how this will affect (or is it effect) the team's play tonight. Probably, while sitting around thinking about how to knock off a cab driver, they were exposed to the fact that they lost the last game constantly. Everything on tv was Dallas-Dallas-Dallas.

Old Post 04-23-03 10:54 PM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Which usually means to go Portland, Portland, Portland.

Old Post 04-23-03 11:01 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm liking all three unders with the three above. I know its too many plays but I'm in one of those "damned if you do"/"damned if you don't" runs where I'm writing down picks and playing the wrong games. No prob.

The only way Portland can compete with Dallas is by playing D. They are not going to score with them. Dallas plays better D at home.

NO is going to want a half court game to let their size advantage come more into play while slowing down a smaller and quicker Philly team. Iverson will come back down to reality tonight.

Detroit is going to want to dictate pace here at home. Remember, this is a #1 seed at home coming off a loss against a #8 seed with one awesome player. I think Detroit will show their grit tonight.

Old Post 04-23-03 11:59 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Remember, Philly can hit scoring droughts and Detroit...you know.

Old Post 04-24-03 12:02 AM
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Can't see a clear picture with totals tonite. Rather go with 3 team ml parlay. Det/Phi/Dal. Gl

Old Post 04-24-03 12:56 AM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
flldtt
StatFox Hall of Famer

hey breadman

my guess would be that while the portland plane was broken the guys were fighting over who got the next bong hit while on their way to kick a ref's a.s.s.

Old Post 04-24-03 01:07 AM
flldtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flldtt Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Exactly.
And chasing it with some brake fluid.

Old Post 04-24-03 01:18 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I hope no one faded me tonight.

Old Post 04-24-03 04:36 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: