StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cut Off
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Cut Off

My local man has officially cut me off anything above 300. FUK! Oh well, doubling up on KC and Yanks to make it back plus some hopefully

Old Post 04-24-03 12:37 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Take the run line with Oakland tonight.

We're looking at a probable 7-1 type win for the A's.

Old Post 04-24-03 12:38 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Betman

Pete

I don't mean to sound like a party pooper but that is what we thought yesterday and Oakland almost lost that game.

I got burned on the run line last night but I am playing it again with a money line insurance. It does suck big time to lose a bet because of one stinky run

Old Post 04-24-03 12:40 AM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
flldtt
StatFox Hall of Famer

betman, i'm betting with insurance just like you but i am more confident tonight with Zito than hudson and with the fact that the tigers needed an error to cover last night.

Old Post 04-24-03 12:51 AM
flldtt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for flldtt Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Didn't play the run line last night

I'm much more confident this evening with Zito. Bonderman on the mound for Detroit is trouble.... plus Chavez is back tonight. He was out last night.

Good luck.

Old Post 04-24-03 01:04 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
nasche

yeppers

and don't forget they covered because they got a homer that never happened...got to love those umps...maybe we should call them oops instead.

Old Post 04-24-03 01:11 AM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: