StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Early Games
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jce67

Early Games

Rockies +1.5 -150(3 units)

I like the Rockies to keep this game close against Wolf. Helton, Walker, Hernandez, and Stynes are a combined .500(16 for 32) with 3 HRs, 7 RBIs, and 7 doubles.

A's -1.5 -170 (3 units)
Come on it has to happen sooner or later.

K.C. +1.5 -155 (3 units)

Would like to take K.C. as a home dog, but cooler weather could keep this a low scoring game. I am still not sold on K.C.

Boston\Texas over 11 even (3 units)

It's get away day, nice weather, and Lowe gives up runs on the road.Drese's ERA speaks for itself.

8-5 Sox

Cubs -210 (3 units)

Starting pitching will determine this early. Clement has an ERA of 1.64 in his last 3 starts and an he averages 7.3 innings pitched with less than a hit an inning. He has only given up 4 earned runs in those 3 starts.

Perez is the flip side. In his last 3 starts Era of 8.66, but more amazing is the over 2 hits per inning he's given up. He is only averaging 4.7 innings per start which gets S.D. into an awful road bullpen early.

Giants +1.5 -210 (3 units)

Without Bonds I look for another game like last night. It could go either way, would take the +1.5 on either team.

Give me some feedback on any of these picks Good Luck!

Old Post 04-24-03 04:36 PM
jce67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jce67 Click here to Send jce67 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jce67

The line has changed at my book. Taking Pitt +1.5 -170 (3 units)

Old Post 04-24-03 04:45 PM
jce67 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jce67 Click here to Send jce67 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: