StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > *** Day 21 Just Dave's Own Ego Tourney ***
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
papermate

*** Day 21 Just Dave's Own Ego Tourney ***

*** Day 21 Just Dave's Own Ego Tourney ***

Just my my my games because I am trying to be funny and win for my own ego. That is all. Pleeeease play my plays..wah wah

Old Post 04-24-03 01:58 AM
papermate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papermate Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave's Ego over 8.5 rants -110 (4 units)

Old Post 04-24-03 02:02 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Paper, who do you like in the next two NBA games?

Old Post 04-24-03 02:03 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
papermate

I didn't know they were playing today? Is the NBA still playing this time of year?

Old Post 04-24-03 02:30 AM
papermate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papermate Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Funny thing,

I didn't see this until now.

A little less ingenuity and a little too much time, and CJB creates a cheap date named Papermate (his homosexual alterego).

C)lassy J)azz B)oy who else in here have you created to intentially drop the soap?

Old Post 04-24-03 03:07 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hay Papermate

Too bad you can't add something to this forum other than just take away from it. Just Dave is a contributor here and shares his knowledge and capping skills freely with others. All you are sharing is contempt and and a half witted attempt at what some like CBJ would think was humor.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:16 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ragtop...

CJB and Papermate are the same Retard thank goodness.

This forum was beginning to resemble a special school bus.

You'll notice Papermate is seldom logged on in the Lurker's Lounge. That's because CJB is hogging his computer.

Word of advice to CJB...get windows XP, open another user account for Papermate, and maybe you might be a little more convincing as you'll both be in the forum at the same time.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:25 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey JustDork. We're not you idiot.

Old Post 04-24-03 03:55 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
papermate

LOL.........Most of you are so easy toooo ****s off....LOL

Old Post 04-24-03 09:47 AM
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

NBA

Breadman,
Hope you followed my lead last night in the baskets. 4-1 last night and now on a 22-7 run. I will be back later with my choices for tonight on a basket thread. Looks like L.A. will roast some wolves as of now. You just can't get away with what they did to the 3 time defending champs.

Old Post 04-24-03 02:25 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: