StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Calling Out Counter-Productive Lurkers List
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Calling Out Counter-Productive Lurkers List

Its one thing to just lurk and absorb the wealth of information, its entirely different and objectionable for "Larry Lurker" to open the pie-hole and spout baseless criticism with people at-work here.

I'll start the list with....

1) Papermate (6 posts -all garbage) Go back to Covers, Retard.

2) ?

I exhort the regulars here to call out their favorite Lurker.

Old Post 04-23-03 05:59 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

tra

I'm a big fan of 'tra'... he's been a Forum member since January 8th, 2003... I see him on here everyday.

AND......... 0 POSTS!

His keyboard must be broke. :)

Old Post 04-23-03 06:09 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

First that comes to my mind is.. Statfox Steve, what a info lurker leecher!!

-show

just before anyone crys, this is a joke. Thx for looking.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:09 PM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete,

At least your favorite lurker keeps his pie-hole shut.

Retards need their own forum, where they can run around with helmets and play duck duck goose.

Old Post 04-23-03 06:14 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Proud to have made the list!

Show, thanks for the recognition.

Your forum and FoxSheets priviliges are now being revoked.

Thanks for your prior participation!

Steve

P.s. How's that for a good joke!

Old Post 04-23-03 06:18 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

LMAO

Rolling on the floor LMAO!

Old Post 04-23-03 06:19 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

After all the worry about Statfox's bottom line over the past few weeks, you guys are going to have to take the ying with the yang. They're making money now and this is how it's done. When the new forum opens it won't be different but I guess everyone will be happy because all involved are paying members right?

Old Post 04-23-03 06:20 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

i was going to say......

Nick. I mean goodness this guy posts everday and yet the only thing he has contributed is probably 1000's of $$ to everyone in here....

;-) thanks NICK! & statfox!

Old Post 04-23-03 06:23 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Do we get to keep our favourite lurker as our pets? I'll have to find one that's named Rover or Rex

Old Post 04-23-03 06:34 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Of the list available which sounds most like a dog?

Old Post 04-23-03 06:37 PM
tendog

hmm a dog let me think no cant think of any hey, i dont want to be anybodys pet at least notyou GUYS any girls on the forum? now how is that for a meaningless nonhelpful post?

Old Post 04-23-03 07:27 PM
tendog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tendog Click here to Send tendog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Congratulations Papermate you are the only one on the list. So you get the grand prize!

And here it is....

You get to leave now, without further exposing yourself as the retard you are!

Don't let the door...

(you might know the rest)

Old Post 04-23-03 08:35 PM
papermate

Just A Retard

LOL.....shut up you Loser and Liar

Old Post 04-23-03 08:52 PM
papermate is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papermate Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: