StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Vig...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vig...

We'll I just now realized I gave a Baltimore RL +105 (3units)

when it should have read CWS RL +105 (3units). My justification for taking CWS should make this mistake obvious.

Fortunately I made Canbet pay w/ CWS RL (actually +110).

Old Post 04-23-03 08:58 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

LIAR!

Old Post 04-23-03 09:18 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

JD

I read your post in Vig's thread. It was an obvious typo/mistake that you inserted Balt. RL insread of CWS after reading your write up on taking CWS along with Jeff and than writing why you feel the Sox will cover. We all make typos at times and for CBJ to add insult to injury by calling you a liar is very low class, distasteful, and uncalled for. I guess when you consider the source it is to be expected. I know your capping abilities will still cause you to rise above all this negative posting and continue to be a soure of irration to egocappers who can barely cover the vig. Continued good luck and capping to you this season. Thanks for all the great picks and insight.

Old Post 04-23-03 02:26 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lighten Up You Guys!!

Having participated in many boards, especially those pertaining to my business, one thing I have noticed here is there are some serious mental pussies when it comes to taking some flak.

Lighten up and get a little tougher. So what if guys throw some stones every once in a while.

Dog

Old Post 04-23-03 03:58 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

hah. CJB is only kidding, as far as i know.

btw. CJB, stop lying that he's a liar.

-show

Old Post 04-23-03 05:29 PM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

CJB reminds me of the Minister of Information for Iraq.

Amedikans are commiting suicide at the gates of Bagdad.

JustDave's a LIAR!

Similar unsubstantiated BS.

Good for a chuckle!

Old Post 04-23-03 05:35 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: