StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Nick Quick ? or two.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

Nick Quick ? or two.

I saw your post on pitchers after they have ten games under the hat. Did you last year follow that system as soon as it happened or did you stay with your Top Star Play system until it prover a better choice? What was the record for the second system?

Old Post 04-23-03 04:51 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I only used the Star system last year when they started putting stars on the sheets in the middle of August last year. The pitchers formula I haven't done last year. I was working with it in Nov/Dec and back tracked it for the last 3 years. Not knowing the lines was is a bit of a drawback for the amount of units won, but the win ratio was around 65%.

Old Post 04-23-03 05:06 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: