StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Top Star Play...just a note
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

Top Star Play...just a note

I read a couple of days ago that the TSP with a team -220 or over was 6-0. Now with that Oaktown win last night that's 7-0...maybe worth a closer look for an 8-0 lock...scary money laid but hmmm. I am thinking it could bring up to a 20% bankroll lay for me. Any thoughts?

Old Post 04-23-03 04:41 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lay it!!

Oakland had their scare last night. Can't see Detroit getting close two days in a row. Big bet for me on Oakland.

Gotta lay the wood if ya want to get anywhere. The next five games betting against Detroit should pad our bankrolls very nicely.

Dog

Old Post 04-23-03 04:47 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
bbc

Surprise, Surprise....

As of this morning's update, the top play doesn't appear to be Oakland, although the game still looks good.

Right now, there are three games in the running for today's honors, we'll keep watch this afternoon to see if anything changes.

bbc

Old Post 04-23-03 04:52 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

might as well

GO BIG OR GO HOME

I have 3 bankrolls and laying 80% of smallest on this game tonight, with the other 20% on the Yanks.

gl

Old Post 04-23-03 04:52 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

bbc

what sheets are you looking at? Or have mine not been updated. As of right now we have a 60-0, or should I say I have a 60-0.

???????????

Old Post 04-23-03 04:56 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbc

The way it's going over the past week...

I thought I would be the one to be the watch dog for everyone on the touchy subject of money management:

Reading everyone's posts, it looks like many people may be getting overzealous in their top star play wagers lately. And needless to say, over the past few weeks there have been some games that have really been tight. Granted all games have won, but still, it could get ugly if one loses at a -330 to -370 line and you have a larger than normal unit bet on it.

The message of the story.....don't blow three or four weeks of success on one game, its a 162 game season and if the pace continues anywhere close to this, it will be very lucrative as well.

Take a deep breath and absorb it all in. Now go keep winning!

bbc

Old Post 04-23-03 04:57 PM
nasche

am I missing something?

I see 60 TP and 45 second place as of right now....?

Old Post 04-23-03 04:58 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

My bankroll i am usins is from the 5 game parlay. So, actually i am only laying one days wager. The game is still many hours away and I will probably back it down after studying other games and playing a little roulette while taking breaks!

I do agree not to get greedy on one game with those lines.

Just cause I do it sometimes doesnt mean I agree with it.

Old Post 04-23-03 05:01 PM
nasche

Yes thanks BBC

That is what I needed to hear...money mangagement is probably the most important factor hear and could probably take another thread to discuss properly...actually from my experience 10% of bankroll is high even if it is a lock...Thanks for brining me back to reality because we all know on any given day losses can and will come...if you lose your wad on one of those days it could take a long, long time to recover. Let's keep our heads on!

Old Post 04-23-03 05:02 PM
bbc

I got one at 58-2, Oak at 57-0....

so real close at this point.......I guess I'm not quite clear on the situations yet? I've hear differing views, and none of the plays of late have been this close where its mattered.

bbc

Old Post 04-23-03 05:02 PM
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

bbc

you need to add the 14 and 3 to that game which makes a big difference. You are supposed to use the SS stars.

makes it 61 - 16 diff of 45*

I dont even like that game too much. only 5% on this one......maybe!

Old Post 04-23-03 05:05 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: