StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Anyone who says...capping is not work...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Anyone who says...capping is not work...

is insane.

Two words:

Oakland Game

Old Post 04-23-03 07:43 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oakland Wins

It was a close one but the A's get the cigar and most of us here get the buckos. Whew.

Old Post 04-23-03 07:48 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Raggs,

Yeah that was too close for comfort. Deja Vu of that 1st KC game that went to OT with these Tiggers?

Enough to kill RL's and scare off a few bandwagoners. I'll be back on 'em again. May consider the RL next game.

Not big on RL's with home teams however for obvious reasons (wink-wink).

Old Post 04-23-03 07:52 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Holy Cow!!

Been out all night and just found out I cashed in good on the A's, but think I may have had a heart attack if I had been following the score!! That's EXACTLY why you make your bets and walk away!!

I would have been one sick pup if the A's had lost. This Detroit road trip is supposed to really pad my bankroll. It damn near killed it right off the bat....or at least put a serious dent in it.

Dog

Old Post 04-23-03 07:56 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tejada redeemed himself with that HR, after that game extending (RL killing) error.

That was close, but don't see this A's getting snake bit by these Tigers. Rippley was umping. I'm glad I didn't have to use the "Rippley's Believe It Or Not" Post.

Tigers can get it close on RARE OCCASION, expect more substantial wins for opponents in the near future.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:21 AM
Kiwi@NZ

Can't watch the game in New Zealand or any games ,but intereacted with it on the net ball by ball,yeh close game, but exicting !!,well of to bed now so as I can get up at 3.00 am to study the games,the first ones normally start around 5am

Old Post 04-23-03 08:38 AM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: