StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Barry Bonds
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
carlo

Barry Bonds

Preliminary line up does NOT include Barry

Old Post 04-22-03 11:20 PM
carlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carlo Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Doh!

I hate when he does that.

Old Post 04-22-03 11:40 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just curious, where do you get this info?

Old Post 04-22-03 11:41 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
bbc

I saw that too....mlb.gameday for the SF/Pit game lists the projected lineups ahead of time.

I checked into it after I saw him listed as doubtful on scores and odds.

bbc

Old Post 04-23-03 12:07 AM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bonds Out Again?

I think Barry been reading some pages out of the NBA playbooks on how to make millions and play when you feel like it. All these guys who think they have become bigger than the game they play should have to spend time in the NFL/NHL training camps before they can collect their big paychecks. They are not only screwing their teams, teammates, but also the fans. Can you imagine some poor working stiff being overcharged and gouged at the ballpark so his kids can see a guy like Bonds play and you find out he is riding the bench again. No wonder MLB is in trouble. I was going to consider a play on S F tonight, but I have been burned twice last season and once this year when he was out of the lineup. It really sucks.

Old Post 04-23-03 12:37 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Rags, it takes effort to get the perfect shine on a gold earring.

Old Post 04-23-03 12:40 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

San Fran/Pitt Lineup

Starting Lineups: San Francisco at Pittsburgh

04/22 17:23:03 ET

Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG.

2B Durham, Ray 2 4 .289 CF Lofton, Kenny 1 8 .225
3B Alfonzo, Edgardo 1 6 .167 C Kendall, Jason 3 8 .328
SS Aurilia, Rich 3 9 .250 RF Stairs, Matt 0 0 .194
RF Cruz, Jose 5 11 .294 3B Ramirez, Aramis 1 5 .234
C Santiago, Benito 3 9 .340 1B Simon, Randall 2 11 .313
1B Snow, J.T. 1 21 .385 LF Sanders, Reggie 5 12 .308
CF Grissom, Marquis 2 8 .266 2B Reese, Pokey 1 8 .222
LF Benard, Marvin 0 1 .222 SS Wilson, Jack 0 4 .185
P Foppert, Jesse (0-0, 6.00) P Suppan, Jeff (3-0, 1.40)

This will probably come out crooked to read but......

Old Post 04-23-03 12:52 AM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sorry....can't get it come out straight

but Bonds isn't in.

Old Post 04-23-03 12:53 AM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Breadman

That was spoken like a true Chi.Town guy. You don't supose it has less to do with the perfect shine, (on the earring) and more to do with an empty pill locker? Im really surprized that these teams don't have a traveling pharmacist with the team Trainers/Doctors. They may and just downplay it.

Old Post 04-23-03 01:05 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Rags

That was great. Your killing me.

Old Post 04-23-03 01:07 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: