StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Giants vs. Pirates
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Giants vs. Pirates

When I first looked at the line I thought I was mistakenly looking at the run line odds. When I realized it was the actual line it made me think a little. I guess it's because Foppert is pitching for the mighty Giants. I say don't think twice just hit it, and hit it hard. Vegas made a mistake and we should make em pay for it.

Old Post 04-22-03 08:46 AM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Giants and A's parlay is paying about +150. I'm on this with thelogicalapproach.com.

Old Post 04-22-03 08:51 AM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CJB
StatFox Hall of Famer

Suppan is pitching awesome for pittsubrgh so far this season.

I thought a Pirates fan like yourself would know that

Old Post 04-22-03 09:32 AM
CJB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CJB Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm all over that however he's faced the phillies, brewers, and mets. He's doing a good job I just cant see the Buccs hanging in this one. Whenever I'm this convinced over the Pirates I usually unload a little more. I dont like betting against my team but you have gotta pull the trigger sometimes.

Good luck.

PS: Giles out for at least a week yet.

Old Post 04-22-03 05:50 PM
wilheim

For what it's worth

Barry Bonds is 0 for 6 lifetime vs. Suppan. J.T. Snow may be a factor tonight. Suppan needs his best control to compete with this lineup.

Old Post 04-22-03 10:16 PM
wilheim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilheim Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: