StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Working on a system, and a Question for you guys
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Working on a system, and a Question for you guys

Hey guys, I am currently working on a streak system, that seems great. Its not just betting w/ the best and against the worst in baseball, its much more than that. Giving it a few more days before I post some results.

Anyways, I have 4 games today w/ Nicks star system

+60
+45
+30
+25

are we still going w/ all of them above 20 or just the top play. Not to mention we all know who the top play is, so are we passing that up and going to the 45 as the highest.

Some thoughts would be great. Thanks

Old Post 04-23-03 08:25 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

estimator

The 30* and the 25* don't have the game estimator on their side.
So I think you are supposed to pass on those.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:29 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I've decided to split my bankroll in 2.

One roll is simply for the top play -- and the top play only each day. Making a killing here... cut off by my local guy.

Other roll is for other plays including other 20+ star plays and selections I make using my normal capping strategies. Winning at about 65% for the year but doesn't compare with the Nicks system.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:32 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

the 30* has the estimator on its side I think

Old Post 04-23-03 08:32 PM
raypedro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raypedro Click here to Send raypedro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I should say... 65% for the baseball season.

Football kicked me in the sack this year :(

Old Post 04-23-03 08:33 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yes... the 30* has the Estimator advantage.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:34 PM
raypedro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Does the Game Estimator have to have a star, or just a difference in Runs.

Also, what do you think we should do about the 60 vs the 45

What are you guys putting at #1

Old Post 04-23-03 08:38 PM
v-horn
StatFox Hall of Famer

Here is what all the plays have done from 4/14 - 4/22 (25 + stars)

14-Apr
GIANTS 34w

15-Apr
twins (72)w

16-Apr
twins (60)w
giants (51)l

17-Apr
twins (80)w

18-Apr
royals (52) w
cards (25) w

19-Apr
royals (51) w
cardinals (41) l

20-Apr
royals(58) w
cards (40) l
bluejays(26) l

21-Apr
orioles (14) w

22-Apr
a's (84) w

This might help some who wanted to know how stars over 25 have been doing.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:56 PM
v-horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for v-horn Click here to Send v-horn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I doesn't have to have the star... but if it does, I make a note of that and sometimes adjust my play accordingly.

Old Post 04-23-03 08:56 PM
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

You are both right. I mixed them up when I wrote them down. Thanks

Old Post 04-23-03 09:16 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

I personally have two BR one for the top play and the other for trying different things or other bets I like. Of course the second br is smaller and so are the bets. So to answer your question I am betting them both but the top play for 10%.

Old Post 04-23-03 09:21 PM
jeffn86
StatFox Hall of Famer

V-horn

Are the plays you listed in agreement w/ the Estimator?

Old Post 04-23-03 09:40 PM
jeffn86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffn86 Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Not to throw a monkey wrench in but for additional validation my pitcher system has L.A at a77% chance of winning and Oakland at 85% chance of winning. Other plays over 70% chance of winning Cubs 77% and Boston 76%. I haven't tracked for the year yet just starting since the pitchers are starting to get about 4 or 5 games under their belt.

Old Post 04-23-03 09:44 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
v-horn
StatFox Hall of Famer

yes

Old Post 04-23-03 09:45 PM
v-horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for v-horn Click here to Send v-horn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: