StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Easter Bunny just took a C.rap in the Easter Basket...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Easter Bunny just took a C.rap in the Easter Basket...

STL "Top Star Play" goes down.

STL: Lead off double in the 9th to tie. Couldn't advance the frickin runner!

Gee, I wonder if HP Ump Gorman had anything to do with the outcome?

Something seriously wrong with ejecting so many key people on the home team on Easter Sunday!

Of course I'm a little biased (didn't see the game)

Old Post 04-20-03 11:13 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
strikeprice

Really ugly. Expect suspensions.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:14 PM
strikeprice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for strikeprice Click here to Send strikeprice a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

after update

I think after the update the top play was KC again, with 58 stars.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:15 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

WHAT UPDATE?!

Old Post 04-20-03 11:20 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

How can there be any confusion about the total number of stars?

I can count: "one, two, three..."

Old Post 04-20-03 11:22 PM
yrraldrib

what time are the updates?

I have read a few times about people missing the updates. If someone could please clarify what time updates are done everyday, i think everyone would be very greatful.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:25 PM
yrraldrib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrraldrib Edit post   Report post
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

updates

I asked that question earlier this week and was told 10am 2pm and 6pm eastern. This morning after 10 am the top star play was KC.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:27 PM
rookie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rookie Edit post   Report post
Betman

I confirm what rookie is saying. The top star play for today was Kansas City.

Make it a rule to never figure out the top star play before 10 AM.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:31 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

What the heck could have possibly affected the change in the number of stars?

Old Post 04-20-03 11:31 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I would guess line changes, directly affect applicable stats.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:32 PM
rookie
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also the results from the previous night games.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:33 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Glad to hear the Top play of the Day is still intact.

That is of course as long as SF doesn't get upgraded bigtime.

-This is more complicated then I thought.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:33 PM
Betman

Dave

Batters with gas problems and who stuffed their faces with pounds of Mexican refried beans may be. Affects the outcome of a game.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:34 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
Murdock

wah wah wah

I wish i could afford to subscribe someone email me evotron@yahoo.com with the top play. When i get some cash together i will subscribe. I need to buid the roll first HELP ME!!!

Old Post 04-20-03 11:36 PM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Expensive lesson learned.

So much for my progress in the Tourney and Bankroll.

Need the Yankees ML today just to break even.

Still seething over Gorman (that piece of s.hit)

Some key umps are back to their bags of tricks. Last year there was equity in records. This year I'm seeing a return to their old tainted record leans.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:39 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Betman you are absolutely right.

What a revelation! Retard.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:41 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

It was KC today... now 20-2. There is a mid-day update around 11 or 12:00. Try to make your final count after that if possible. Maybe Nick can let us know what his policy is regarding the early games, etc.

St Louis really ****ed me today. Hard to pick a game when so many crazy things happen during the course of it.

Murdock... you dont have $20? Cmon.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:42 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Murdock

If i did i would have subscribed by now my bankroll is currently $25 i need to get it higher so i can subscribe and still make wagers.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:44 PM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

Justdave

The retard that I am was smart enough to wait until the sheets were updated and play Kansas City. As a result, I WON.

On the other hand, you smart guy, played St Louis and YOU LOST.

I don't mind being a retard for the rest of my life making moves like that.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:46 PM
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Suggest pawning a gold electroplated Timex or something.

Ask your mother first.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:46 PM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: