StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Need help
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gambler

Need help

I'm coming up with 4 plays today. Over 20 stars and the estimator agrees with the pick. Am I doing something wrong??
Any help appreciated, Thanks

Old Post 04-20-03 06:18 PM
gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gambler Edit post   Report post
Betman

No, you are not doing anything wrong. Almost everyday, you will
find plays with 20 stars or more. Now, just chose the one with the highest number of stars.

Old Post 04-20-03 06:24 PM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

That sounds about right. The one with the highest number of stars is the TOP PLAY.

The others look very good to though.

Old Post 04-20-03 06:25 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
gambler

Thanks Guys

Appreciate the replies very much. Read it wrong and I thought everything over 20 was a play and the most I saw for plays in one day was 2. Thanks again

Old Post 04-20-03 06:38 PM
gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gambler Edit post   Report post
Murdock

play

What was todays play? kansas?

Old Post 04-20-03 09:07 PM
Murdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Murdock Click here to Send Murdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: