StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tiggers
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tiggers

Wow. These guys find a new way to lose each day.

Hope you are all cashing in with us!

Old Post 04-20-03 11:04 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

No doubt

Had me a bit weary for a sec because I did sort of push the norm on this one thinking the heavier bats of KC should make this easy!

They didnt I like my money easy and DETROIT made me earn it today! lol.

Happy Holidays to those who celebrate.

LINE.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:09 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Darnit!

Bet the Tigers today. Not big at all but a medium bet. Thought is was their day with the top pitcher on their team starting. He did what he was supposed to, 4 hit ball for 8 innings. The Tigers scored him a few runs. The Tigers had a shot to win it in the top of the ninth with two guys on and one out with Higginson batting. Their luck, he nails a hard line drive straight to a fielder and the guy on second is picked off for a double play. I sure thought I had them today. They had I think 11 hits in the game compared to 4 and still could not get it done. Error in the bottom of the ninth ends the game. I will get em next time Maroth pitches. Either way, know everyone on this board made the bank!

Old Post 04-20-03 11:16 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Suggestion against betting on the ending of a streak early in the season. Teams are motivated to establish themselves. Winning organizations can keep the focus and hold it together longer. Also, less injury factor. Longer streaks result.

Its official: "2003 Detroit Tigers are the Worst Team in the Modern History of Major League Baseball."

Old Post 04-20-03 11:27 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Infante

Huge base running mistake, then turns around and makes an error pulling the first baseman off.

Gotta love predictable inexperience.

Old Post 04-20-03 11:29 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: