StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > New member just saying hello
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

New member just saying hello

Just joined the Fox Den, and will very likely be joining as a paying member very soon.

Taking a quick look around, it looks like there are a number of great handicappers around, and this Nick's star system sounds almost too good to believe.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-20-03 04:17 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

welcome aboard qs.

The star system is really amazing. 19-2 on the year. Let's get 'em again today!

Old Post 04-20-03 04:28 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
wanna win

Hey QS

I know you from the RX. Good to see you over here. In fact, you may have been the one that told me about Phoenix home dogs. I've been cashing all year, and played them last night even though they were on the road.

Old Post 04-20-03 06:22 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
qs185
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wanna win,

Always glad to help. Not sure if I was the FIRST to post about Phoenix as home dogs, but definitely did mention it at the rx.

Just a warning, DON'T play Phoenix in the next game (game 2 on Monday), even though they are a dog. I think that San Antonio takes the beating to heart and comes out dominating next game.

Good Luck,
Bart

Old Post 04-20-03 06:38 PM
qs185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qs185 Click here to Send qs185 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: