StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Is SF not one of the ELITE?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
LineTracker

Is SF not one of the ELITE?

I hear you guys and alot of you murdering the DETROIT train and I say congrats! I ride it when the line is at least giving me .50$ on the dollar. But imagine had we rode that train and the SF train?
I mean several times this year this team was even money and better! Including last night when honestly I wasnt convinced KBrown would be able to quiet some very loud bets.I searched the forum to see a member go against the grain but found none so I played high. SF at even money? I mean are they not like the YANKS of the west right now?

Or am I just a bit to excited?

Still on the DTRAIN and keeping a reserved seat on that SF Goldrush.

GL
LINE

Old Post 04-19-03 04:16 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
bbc

Hey, I've been on the SF train six times this year, all six for winners. Unfortunately, I didn't play it last night, and I don't really like it for tonight at this point either.

I think they are getting to the point where, if Barry's not taking his weekly day off, that they are worth a serious look as an even money play or underdog.

bbc

Old Post 04-19-03 04:22 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

LineTracker

I agree with you on San Fran being a great team, however if they have Bonds out of the lineup, even for one day, they go from a great team to a very good team. The Yankees are a great team that currently have two of its super stars (Jeter and Rivera) out and are still a great team. That is why in my opinion the Yankees are much better this year because of its depth and farm system than San Fran and most of the other teams.

Old Post 04-19-03 04:29 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
patfrat

yep...

been on that SF train for the beginning...been nice so far...

gotta have the sack to lay down the jack, but that's ok with me, as long as they keep winning...

also been on the NYY train and the vs. DET train. past week or so, i've been alternately paling the vs. DET runline as they *generally* lose by more than a run...last night KC had me bitingmy nails, though...

starting to feel StL, too as another streak-bet team...also like OAK across-the-board in certain series...

Old Post 04-19-03 04:57 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
patfrat

also...

hate to say it, but i think CLE can be a streak team -- i live in Cleve-O, so i go to a ton of games. had higher hopes for our kids at the beginning of the year, but we give it up and just can't keep a lead. don't hit for crap, either...

Old Post 04-19-03 05:03 PM
patfrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patfrat Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

San Fran and Cleveland

When I asked the guys on here to vote on the teams they expected to be the best and worst San Fran made the top 3. Definately a streak team. I got my eyes on Oakland right now. They have not played well but I expect them to have winning run here soon.

As far as Cleveland they are a tough team to figure out. I have bet on them 3 times this week and only won one time. I thought they would win last night with Rodriguez on the mound but they came close but no cigar. I think he will be the streak stopper for them. He is an excellent pitcher. I was watching the game and he just lost his control last night. Before that he was firing bullets. They came close to give me a good +179 last night but close did not help my bankroll. I will continue to be on them when he pitches.

Also, Watch the Astros. I know I am biased but their bats are waking up. They are bound to have some sweet win streaks this year when their hitters are hot.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:40 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Cool Pat

I too am from CLEVELAND and have been watching the RODRIGUEZ kid from the drop bbaffert made.

Good to see another local on the board.

But thought I was alone on a very good run by SANFRAN and usually a very good price, as at this point they seem to be on another payday against LA. Sucker move maybe? But I would play em when BONDS is out, they have been fair this far....

GL
LINE

Old Post 04-20-03 06:03 AM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

This post becomes very relavant today

They made San Fran the dogs today. Only +109 range but seems they might be a nice bet at around even money with the good ball they have been playing and especially the hitting. Gotta give them a shut as dogs. Especially with one of the best records in baseball against a team that has not hit very well at all. Nomo has had a really good start. If the pitching holds up could be a low and take SF vs the Run line. HMM. Last game was 2-1 with San Fran winning. That does mean Nomo has the revenge factor but can the Dodgers hit the ball? That is the question.

Old Post 04-20-03 04:56 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: