StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Philly (-5)...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
John1180

Philly (-5)...

I like Philly in this one. The big-game players (that being the players who make big plays in big games) have come out to play this year in the playoffs. I like the way Philly matches up in the paint, but much like the Orlando game, I like a certain Allen Iverson. They have been on a mission since the All-Star break. I see no reason for that to change now. Eric Snow has been playing well, as has Coleman. Everyone on the 76ers knows their role on the team. I like the 76ers by double figures. 100-87 76ers. I like AI to go for more than 35 in this one. We will see. Good luck to those who disagree though.

Old Post 04-21-03 12:03 AM
John1180 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John1180 Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

I don't know about this one. ESPN has Phill picked as the Upset in the First Round. I think NO is more on a mission than PHIL. Staying away from this one. IMO don't think 76ers will cover. But I have been wrong before. GL

Old Post 04-21-03 12:51 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think NO best advantage is their front line. Coleman, someone who has never shown much heart, is all Philly really has their.

Old Post 04-21-03 01:28 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

A.I.

Im lookin for Philly here. Stars effect games and A.I. overshadow's Mashburn and Davis combined. If Philly can establish some defense underneath, they should run away w/ it.
If Coleman gets worked by Magloire and Brown, it'll be a long, lowscoring game.

Philly -4.5 and Over 183 2 units each

GL/a

Gray

Old Post 04-21-03 01:50 AM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: