StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Phoenix Wins...Sweeeettttt!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
larrymaze

Phoenix Wins...Sweeeettttt!!!

Damn, I love this game not to metion it is making me some serious KaChingo's.
I was so happy when Penny went out of the game, because he almost cost the Suns the game.

Old Post 04-20-03 03:21 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lucky Shot. Give the Spurs a rest and regroup. They won't make the same mistake twice. (Knock On Wood) Although "FREE" throws do seem to be rather important down the stretch.

Old Post 04-20-03 06:30 AM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

21 for 21... Paul Pierce. WIN.

That says it all.

Old Post 04-20-03 06:34 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
larrymaze

Sorry Alvin, I don't agree...

It's not luck when you beat a team 4 out of 5 times. I said it before the playoffs started this is the series to watch. The Suns did what they had to do and that was win one away. Will I bet on the Suns on Monday, I dunno because I need to see the line first. All I know is the Suns stand a chance to win this series. Lets see, Lakers win tomorrow...I hope :))

Old Post 04-20-03 07:26 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: