StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Detroit Tigers...
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Detroit Tigers...

In my opinion, last night's extra inning game scared enough people away from playing KC as a large favorite, that there is still value in them. I'm hoping for and expect continued life in this go-against streak.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:58 PM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Actually there used to be an old MLB handicapping addage that I haven't seen on the sheets yet. If a game goes into extra innings in the first game of a series, play against the team that lost the first game in the second game. It has worked well in the past.

Old Post 04-19-03 07:50 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
larrymaze

Not this time Nick. Remember, we are talking about the worst team in baseball and probably the worst team ever. Looks like money in the bank betting against the Tigers.

Old Post 04-20-03 12:04 AM
larrymaze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larrymaze Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: