StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > my man,s lines
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jvf
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my man,s lines

dallas 5-

Old Post 04-19-03 06:09 PM
jvf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jvf Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm not even gonna question the man here, but I sure hope he's not tryin to mess w/ you here......

Maybe he thinks it'll come down to the wire, we'll see soon enough...

Thanks JVF

Gray

Old Post 04-19-03 06:20 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think Portland is the move maybe for the series, and especially in the 1st game. Dallas may be looking at the year gone by and still kicking dirt over their position. Portland is a very talented team when properly medicated and not shooting themselves in the foot, head, arm, etc.

Old Post 04-19-03 06:26 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Herb

I don't get the later lines until 6:30, but so far I have NJ -6-, -61, 188-: Indy -6-; SA -8-

I like the utes and I like the over NJ. The Celts should not cover the indy line either.

Good luck!!

Old Post 04-19-03 06:26 PM
Herb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Herb Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Properly medicated!!! LOL.

Being from the Northwest I follow the Blazers a lot, not a fan of them but follow them closely.

There is not enough medication to fix this team!! But they are talented and very dangerous when they are focused. The problem is you never know when they are focused.

This is a very dangerous series for Dallas, who did not exactly set the world on fire the last couple of weeks. I think Portland, if they use the Wallace advantage, has a good chance of an upset here.

Dog

Old Post 04-19-03 06:31 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I also like SA and over in the Indy game. SA has been on a mission for a couple of months and won't take a Phoenix team that played them well lightly. I hope the most over-rated player in history is out for SA. Even if he plays it will be for little time. Bigger fish down the road, will need his size and fouls later. Every one in the league knows Bostons offense and lack of size inside. They scored 98 points at home early in the season when Indy was "all that and a bag of chips". Then scored 100 on the road at Indy. I think they come to play today and score at least 95 while obviously better than 35% from the three ball line while letting Indy score esp with there inside game. Vegas luring you in here, they didn't set the total lower after a season series of low final scores and this being the playoffs and all.

Old Post 04-19-03 07:42 PM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

With Portland
I'm also playing the under and over in the Utah game.

Portland needs to control the pace here to win. Despite perceptions, Dallas only averaged a bit over 93 points per game against Portland during the regular season. Portland going to want to half-court this one to use their advantages on offense and limit Dallas' advantages on the open floor. Dallas is going to be more defensive minded themselves thinking that was their downfall last year playoffs and all and in big games this year.

I think Utah can score on Sacramento's D. Enough said.

Old Post 04-20-03 01:28 AM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I almost forgot....Keep up the great coaching job Isaiah! (bye-bye)

Old Post 04-20-03 01:34 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: