StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Member only forum
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Member only forum

Sorry VIG, did nt mean to make this such an issue.

use this thread fo any thoughts guys!

Old Post 04-19-03 12:13 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

bashton1

No problem, I don't mind as long as it is not negative.I would belong to a members only forum but I would definately stay on this forum also.

Old Post 04-19-03 12:15 AM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

i agree

my point was so that people with the shets can share openly about pics.

I wouldstay here as well. The more input the better.

GL tonight

Old Post 04-19-03 12:20 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ron

baston, I happen to agree with you. Most of you know I handicap for value and use the sheets as support. None of my wagers are based solely on the sheets. That said, and I've never made a bet based on a "quick" system (definately no intended knock here), it is becoming increasingly hard to argue with success. I agree with just dave, would love to see a longer period, but I see no harm in making a certain size wager on a particular system that is as good as nick's stars and it appears jeffn86's categories with or without stars has some merit. But I see it as very difficult to have a meaningful discussion without being able to mention the games. I understand statfox's position, but fail then to see the true purpose of the forum. If the only way to discuss teams in advance of gametime is to have a private forum, then I am all for it.

Old Post 04-19-03 07:00 PM
ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ron Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: