StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Members only forum??
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

Members only forum??

I have been coming to the forum since October of last year after I received a free one week trial with the sheets. I never really considered buying the sheets because I didn't really bet enough to jjustify paying money for the sheets. But as time has gone by and the forum gets more educated and experienced using the sheets, it has shown me the value of the sheets. Seeing the success of Nicks star system convinced me to purchase the sheets. I told myself if the star system POD went at least 5-2 during the week I purchased the sheets that I would buy them long term. So far they are 4-0 since I bought the week. Looks like I'll be buying long term come Tuesday.
My point here is that if the forum wasn't public, I would have never become so curious about the sheets. Keeping the forum public will keep the curiosity high, which will lead to the overall success of statfox.com, which will keep us fed with the sheets for time to come.

Just my opinion.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:47 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbc

True....good thought, and good luck

Old Post 04-19-03 06:47 PM
bbc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbc Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: