StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Everyone Wins Tonight??
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Everyone Wins Tonight??

Looks like the Make you money back night for what was lost last night? The only regret is CLEVELAND not pulling it off for me. I want to find a bet starting pitcher vs. starting pitcher. My man Rodriguez outpitched the Colon but still the lost. The game tied the high/low and I begged on another board for 1/2 a point. Did not help me any. Either way. If Oakland holds out looks like a good night. Looks like the A's and Future Central Division Astros bats broke out also. Might be a few teams to watch. Could be good bets for the next week. The Astros are a very streaky team and playing Milwaukee and Oakland is a really good ballclub that only needs to break out on the hitting end to start a big winning run. Detroit, I was worried that they might win tonight so I only threw them in with a parley with the Stros and A's so maybe I get lucky. Hope everyone did good tonight! Love this board, love the people on it, even the ones that I have not gotten along with. Yeah, they did have Heineken on sale for $8.99 a 12 pack tonight so what are ya gonna do. I am just amazed at the 11 strikeouts in the first 3 innings in the Astros game and then it blows wide open. I would have took the low right then. It is rare for the Stros to break out like that. They got something going right now. Who is after Milwaukee? I am guessing that Wade Miller will pitch tommorrow. With hot bats I see another big line.

Old Post 04-19-03 05:49 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: