StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Just staying on the home chase in MLB up to 387 units.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

Just staying on the home chase in MLB up to 387 units.

First half of the season finished at +387 units with a few pending. Hope the second half rolls just as well......GL........

Old Post 07-11-05 06:17 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
*Capo*

What is your unit size you are betting to win on one game? What is the highest amount you bet so far? I'm wondering how long the home losing streaks were at their highest.

Old Post 07-11-05 03:15 PM
*Capo* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Capo* Click here to Send *Capo* a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

hey, is that including the white sox and angels sweep? Just wondering. Ill continue that chase in the 2nd part of the season. Did you find any similiarities from the teams that got swept?

Old Post 07-11-05 04:54 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wawtu31
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Is that to mean 38,700.00?

Old Post 07-11-05 08:54 PM
wawtu31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wawtu31 Click here to Send wawtu31 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wanna win

can anyone paste a link in to an earlier post of how this system is devised? thanks

Old Post 07-11-05 09:04 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

wanna win--

in a nut shell, just take every home team in every series to win just one game, to win 1 unit.

Old Post 07-12-05 07:05 AM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dork9999

OK

I'll say it. Home chase for 1 unit lost around 118 units in 3 series this last weekend and this chase does not hold up to many home sweeps.

Very few team where not swept in any home series and it would take a majority of teams to go undeafeted for this to work.

Not tring to rain on anybody parade but proceed with caution.

GL CT

Old Post 07-12-05 07:51 AM
Dork9999 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dork9999 Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

9dropmb...

Ummm... home chase in MLB up to 387 units !

Can you make 30,000 dlls with a 10,000 dlls bankroll ?

http://www.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28817

Are you ready for this "friendly contest" ?

Thanks and enjoy...

Old Post 07-12-05 09:28 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
*Capo*

I think it is betting on every home team every game. You chase until a home win, then reset the bet. This has nothig to do with home series. You are betting on every home game for every team in MLB. If they lose, you chase until they win a home game, then reset your bet to original size for the next home game.

Old Post 07-13-05 12:18 AM
*Capo* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Capo* Click here to Send *Capo* a Private Message Edit post   Report post
9dropmb
StatFox Hall of Famer

capo

You are right. All your looking to do is win ONE game of a home series. Once the team wins one you wait for a fresh (new) series. What i will do is if a team loses 4 or more in a home series, i will spread the loses out amoung fresh staring series rather than risk to much one one team.

Old Post 07-13-05 04:26 AM
9dropmb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 9dropmb Click here to Send 9dropmb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

capo, can you differentiate between home chase and home series please, I think you lost me. thanks

Old Post 07-13-05 08:43 AM
AussieRules

ZX

A home series is a series of three games played by a baseball team

A home chase is literally betting on every home game (regardless of whether it is the same series or not) until you get a win. Then you restart the chase.

Some people play a home "Series" chase, hoping to win one in a 3-game series. Drop is doing a home chase, which is not tied to down only to one series at a time (restarting at the beginning of each series). Drop's system literally keeps chasing through one series and into the next until he gets a win. Then he restarts the chase (in terms of wager amount).

Hopefully that clears up any confusion (or muddies the water further...not sure which :) )

Good luck drop, I saw this posing earlier in the year and completely forgot about it.

Oz

Old Post 07-13-05 03:07 PM
AussieRules is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AussieRules Edit post   Report post
*Capo*

I guess I was misinformed.

drop is doing something different than what I thought. Myself and Aussie are talking about betting on every home game, resetting after a home win.

drop is talking about betting on a home game in a series until a win occurs, then waiting until the next series and resetting the bet.

The terminology of this all is becomeing quite tricky.

Old Post 07-13-05 07:02 PM
ZX10R
Banned User

exactly cappo, glad i got clarification. Looks like these are the 3 pending plays via 9DR's system--

FLA
CUBS
CWS

right?

Old Post 07-14-05 09:18 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: