StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thursday Afternooners
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday Afternooners

Afternooners...

Taking Milwaukee -115

Livan pitched Tuesday, and Milwaukee is great at home.

also feel free to check the old website, its up and running again...

http://mattboutwell.tripod.com/

Old Post 07-14-05 06:16 AM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thinkin Here :

is I will bite off a chunk of this , I agree !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-14-05 01:41 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

Was there a pitching change for this game? Foxsheets have hernandez listed and for a while this game went offboard..and now at my book they have patterson the listed pitcher for Washington

Old Post 07-14-05 04:46 PM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
dcinvestor

don best is showing patterson as the starter too. milwaukee is an improving team. they also score almost 5 runs per game at home. i like the nat's as a dog this year, but i'll probably pass.

Old Post 07-14-05 05:02 PM
dcinvestor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dcinvestor Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice win there, I took it anyways.

Tonight

ATL +118
ChiSox +121

Early

Late

AZ/SD over 7
SF +115

Old Post 07-15-05 12:27 AM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

B-Man :

I had a feelin you were wretched ...... I was right !

WTG

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 07-15-05 04:29 AM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: