StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > intertoto soccer play
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Davy

intertoto soccer play

Hi !

i am new here and i will try to help others like some of u here helped me to find good winners in some sports far from us and that we know less ;o)

Big thx RDtrains, Bdnews and others.....I am here to try to share what i know the more, France league and French teams in european cups... I just wanted to show that i am not here only to read ur systems and get profit... A forum is a family where evrybody have to help others with what he can do the best...

Neuchatel Xamax (Switzerland) – Saint Etienne (France)

Sunday 10th July 2005 16.30 c.e.t

Intertoto cup Leg 2 (1st Leg score 1-1)

Neuchâtel Xamax * The coach Alain Geiger managed a good draw 1-1 in the first leg. Their new 1 year contract from Servette Midfield Massimo Lombardo (32 years old) scored for his first game in this new team. Neuchâtel played without a lot of fitness and wasn’t really impressive. They had only 1 serious chance and scored. After this game, they played on July 6th 2005 a Friendly game vs NK Zagreb and made another poor game where they scored on a « generous » Penalty shot at 59th min after an 1-0 lead of the opponent.Zagreb played one level better and conceeded a disappointing draw 1-1 regarding the entire game. Neuchatel added the macedonian offensive Midfield Nebi Moustafi (28 years old from Levadiacos (Greece) for 2 seasons. He is now able to play this 2nd leg (now qualified) and for info, the swiss team will maybe receive loans from Lyon (France) 3 youth players : Julien Viale, Alexandre Hauw and Alexis Genet but not able to play this game if they join the team. Patrick Baumann signed for a new season in the club and the albanian international Midfield Agolli Ansi (23 years old) from SK irana arrived for 2 season too. Mobulu M´Futi, their best striker left the club for Istres(FRANCE). Goran Antic the young Swiss striker who played in U 20 National team, was in loan at Wil during the previous season and scored 9 goals in 17 games left the club to Vaduz. The defensive line is also new, lack of games together. Thanks to GK Bedenik who was good in 1st match and said that he want to play a serious game at home, and hope the same from the other players and don’t play a dangerous 0-0 result who can qualify them for sure but versus a dangerous team like Saint Etienne, it is not a good idea.The will probably improve a little bit with the help of two newcomers and the return of Mangane who was suspended in the 1st leg but not a lot.

Projected starting 11 : Bedenik/Oppliger, Mangane, Soufiani, Agolli/Griffiths, Lombardo, Cordonnier, Mustafi (or Baumann)/Rey, Maraninchi

Saint Etienne ** The coach Elie Baup said that the team played well in the first leg but after 9 days of training only, they lacked of form. Now they are better and very motivate to win and qualify for the next round. Feindouno who missed a penalty shot and another easy chance to score in the first leg had some special finish sessions like the others forwards. Zokora the very important Midfield is back from holidays and will be able to play. He have a key role in this squad by his style. He is Defensive Mf but play offensively when he have the ball and bring often the danger on the opponent defense. The Captain and 1st leg scorer Julien Sablé is really motivate too and the duo Sablé/Zokora will try to stop most of eventual counter attacks of Xamax. The fact to play on the neutral Ground of Geneve and the fact that many fans of Neuchatel doesn’t travel to support Xamax especially the supporter group named Fanati'X will boycott the game. It will maybe help Saint Etienne to put the other side under pressure like they habitually do at home and seem decided to do this time too. Piquionne, Feindouno and probably Mazure in front of attack will be very active and their good experience will be important. The goalkeeper Janot is talented and eccentric personality will be keep as everytime the Fans “hot” .This game promise to be played on a pleasant style and good level of desire from the away team.

Group of players who travel to Swiss : GK: Janot, Viviani/Déf : Diawara, Perquis, Camara, Yahia, Ilunga, Hognon/Mf: Perrin, Sablé, Dabo, Hellebuyck, Houri, Zokora/Strikers : Mendy, Sakho, Feindouno, Gomis, Piquionne, Mazure

Projected starting 11 : Janot/ Diawara, Hognon, Camara, Yahia (Ilunga)/ Zokora, Sablé (cap), Hellebuyck , Feindouno/ Mazure, Piquionne

8/10 On Saint Etienne to win

GL

Davy

N.B: my msn if u have any questions .... bigvassili@hotmail.com

Old Post 07-09-05 04:21 PM
Davy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Davy Click here to Send Davy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Davy

i Saw cisco here who have been great elsewhere too with systems and ncaa plays nice to see u here....

all guys, i am systems ans stats lovers so, don't hesitate to shre them and post a trial for them...

CU and take care ;o)

Davy

Old Post 07-09-05 04:25 PM
Davy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Davy Click here to Send Davy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AussieRules

Nice

To see more soccer on here.

I profited nicely from the Championnat under/overs this past season.

Hope to see more Davy/Vassili :)

Oz

Old Post 07-09-05 04:43 PM
AussieRules is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AussieRules Edit post   Report post
Davy

BET WON ;o)

Old Post 07-10-05 08:31 PM
AussieRules

Nice start

Good call mate.

Oz

Old Post 07-10-05 09:01 PM
AussieRules is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AussieRules Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: