StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB-Sat.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

MLB-Sat.

Getting a jump stat on my MLB just prior to the All Star break.
Came up with three nice plays. All Ml's are from OLY.
Going with the Chi-Sox-155-ML over the A's.
Atl.-122-ML over Mil.
Angels-170-ML over Sea.
All three qualified with great situational numbers in tonight's games. Good luck and lets play ball.

Old Post 07-09-05 03:19 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

Sheets - 8-18 TSR in night games over the last 2 seasons
Davies - Atlanta 27-7 in July games over the last 2 seasons

Zito - 2-14 TSR as an underdog over the last 2 seasons

this is the only one i may stay away from

Lackey - 2-9 TSR as a home favorite of -150 to -175 over the last 3 seasons

Old Post 07-09-05 07:13 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Rags

With you Rags on both LAA & CWS as they are 4D chase plays. Already home with a nice PHILLY 9th inning win, let's get these in the win column also.

Good to see you posting again, I remember your amazing 30+ ML run in the HOF last year.

Old Post 07-09-05 10:34 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

R D- Buster

Glad to see some supporting info and stats from you guys. That 30+ ML run was in NBA hoops. It was about the best run I ever had and came about somewhat as a fluke. I was going bonkers with no NHL and haven't played serious hoops in several years. I incorperated much of my ML style of play in MLB and the NHL into the NBA doing ML's and I was shocked at how well it worked out. Needless to say I didn't miss hockey by the end of the NBA regular season. Lets bring in some winners tonight.

Old Post 07-10-05 12:43 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Uh Oh

Just remembered why I always waited until after the All Star break as Atl. and Chi. are getting beat up. Teams or I should say the players are not as focused and are looking ahead to the break and spending a few days with their familys. Lets hope the Angels are a little more focused. Ouch.

Old Post 07-10-05 03:26 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: