StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > nascar fans
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

nascar fans

tonight on the e channel they have the true hollywood story on nascar from 8-10.as most of you are aware these shows seem to somehow make anything seem interesting,so should be good.

Old Post 07-11-05 01:48 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shanonm

Personally not real big on NASCAR, I like to watch the first few & the last few laps though.

You're right Buster, looks like it will be good.

I saw this yesterday & I thought about buying this for my buddy who is a fanatic about NASCAR & Dale, Jr.

T-shirt

Old Post 07-11-05 02:05 AM
shanonm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanonm Click here to Send shanonm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah that's about what i watch too.but it is hard to argue with the numbers they just told on this show

1 out of 3 americans is a fan

17 out of 20 of the top rated sports programs last year were nascar races

40% fans are women and growing

it is amazing to me to think things like this exist now after growing up thinking i would rather watch grass grow than watch a race,but hey the people have spoken and there is no denying it.it has put every other sport but football to ABSOLUTE SHAME.

now all they need is to really kill basketball and put a few black drivers in the mix.which probably is not far off as dr.j and a few others are getting involved.i can see it now

"well the afro-sheen cadillac was running good today,but looked away to turn on my stereo and bam there was the wall"

Old Post 07-11-05 02:31 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

that is a long running joke on the john boy and billy radio show.

Old Post 07-11-05 02:32 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: